Having the right equipment for your event can make all the difference.
I have invested in state of the art equipment and most importantly, I have the knowledge to use it:
- Two-channel DJ controller (Pioneer) used in sync with computer-based mixing software.
- A spare DJ Controller which functions with a laptop.
- Two prominent speakers, (Yamaha *) with stands included so I can vary the height.
- Power: 1000W per speaker.
* Yamaha is the one of the world’s leader in portable sound and ensures exceptional performances in the quality of sound no matter what event.
- Lights that rotate and change color
- Lights that move in synchronization to the beat of the song.
- Small led lights to give off color from the surrounding walls and a laser to provide trending effects to the dance floor ).
- A Mixer for controlling the level and quality of sound from a distance.
- Microphone (+ spare)
- Two sets of headphones
- Two great pop up tables if needed.
- All the necessary cabling.
Want to find out more about British DJ in France ? Please feel free to get in touch through the contact me page
284 total views, 1 views today