Having the right music & equipment for your event can make all the difference.
With so much music out there, selecting the right songs to set the mood for your event is a huge task.
With British DJ in France, you can relax and take that weight off your shoulders.
James sets the mood for every type of event whether it’s a corporate party, wedding, birthday… James will keep everyone entertained and ensures your guests will be talking about your party after that last dance song.
Photo by Almounzi Vincent
- Two-channel DJ controller (Pioneer) used in sync with computer-based mixing software.
- A spare DJ Controller which functions with a laptop.
- Two prominent speakers, (Yamaha *) with stands included so I can vary the height.
- Power: 1000W per speaker.
* Yamaha is the one of the world’s leader in portable sound and ensures exceptional performances in the quality of sound no matter what event.
- Lights that rotate and change color
- Lights that move in synchronization to the beat of the song.
- Small led lights to give off color from the surrounding walls and a laser to provide trending effects to the dance floor ).
- A Mixer for controlling the level and quality of sound from a distance.
- Microphone (+ spare)
- Two sets of headphones
- A DJ pop table.
- All the necessary cabling.
Want to hear more about the kind of music I can play or want to listen a mixtape? Feel free to get in touch through my contact page.
677 total views, 1 views today