Having the right equipment for your wedding can make all the difference.
I have invested in state of the art DJ equipment and most importantly, I have the knowledge to use it:
– Two-channel DJ controller (Pioneer) used in sync with computer-based mixing software.
– A spare DJ Controller which functions with a laptop.
– Two prominent speakers, (Mackie *) with stands included so I can vary the height.
– Power: 1000W per speaker.
* Mackie is the world’s leader in portable sound and ensures exceptional performances in the quality of sound no matter what event.
– Full set of lights
– Lights that rotate and change color
– Lights that move in synchronization to the beat of the song.
– Small led lights to give off color from the surrounding walls and a laser to provide trending effects to the dance floor ).
– A Mixer for controlling the level and quality of sound from a distance.
– Microphone (+ spare)
– Two pop up tables if needed.
– All the necessary cabling.